Monday, November 29, 2010

Waw another oNe!!!

On this day of your life, Bruno, we believe God wants you to know ... that contentment comes from unconditional love.
When you love conditionally, you have to keep deciding if the other is worthy of your love. You can never let go of your guard enough to be content. Why not decide once and for all, and love once and for all. And be content.

Love with You True Heart...
Will Owes And 4Ever...
I Keep It In My Heart Always...
My Heart Promised To You That, Not My Mouth...

True... when They said About temptations...
It Will KEEP coming!!!
so Scary!!!

I'll Keep My strength Owes!!!
I wont Back Down just Like That!!!

Think Of Jesus when It Does Come!!!
SAY NO!!! I WILL NOT LOOK BACK AS I MOVE FORWARD!!!

Still In 'My State" well ... Owes Say This "My Love Is true..."

I want To Own this Ring, it's So beautiful...


I'll Make On My Own Hand Later!!!


The Greatest Love Story ever Written!!!
Well YoU Know This!!!

Mmm... Sarang Hae Yo!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment