Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Its Been...

Well Again It Is... 26... again !!! AHhahahah... Do I Need to hate This Number... O what...

Sometimes... When Your Heart says Something we Need to Listen To It....

I Might Be Stupid O Nothing At All... But It Is You... It Speaks...

I can say and Can List Out All The Songs that My Heart is Crying About Now...

Memories Come Slipping around... welll I keeping Them... Every each Of Them... I wont erase Them Not even One...

Cos i know I will regret if i do So...

Sometimes We Just Need To Laugh and Smile To get Over It But... When Your Heart is sincere... It wont Be That Easy...

every Smile, Laugh, Moment, Cry, and second Is My treasure... that Im With you...

My Prayer Is Owes Has been Your... Till Now...

Every song That We Ever Love Is My Tune... Well my Tears Running Down Sometimes... Thats My Love To You... Cos My Tears Runs To My Heart... My Heart Keeping each Of Them...

Forever...

I Love You...

Will OWes do And Forever...

Sarang Hea Yo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment